Hello, I’m Mujidat!
I’m a B2B freelance copywriter that loves to help customer-focused B2B tech and SaaS brands as well as B2B marketing agencies create copy and content that educates, entertains and converts.
Aside that, I’m a space science enthusiast that’s currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
10 seconds bio
- Born and raised in Lagos, Nigeria. Moved to Ibadan in June 2021 and totally loving it there!
- Wanted to be a pilot at age 8, an astronaut between the ages of 12-15, now pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering.
- Obsessed lover of all things marketing, storytelling and human nature! Read my writings on B2B content marketing here.
Some of my recent reads
- Bird by bird by Anne Lamott
- Animal farm by George Orwell
- The death of Ivan Ilyich by Leo Tolstoy
- Anam Cara by John O’Donohue
What I’m doing now
- Loving and hating university life at the same time. Most importantly, striving to ensure I survive and have fun while at it.
- Trying to learn everything I can about B2B copywriting and content marketing. Currently working part-time as a copywriting intern at an amazing B2B copywriting and content marketing agency.
- Excited to be a part of Write of Passage Cohort 7 (September 2021) and looking forward to the journey of becoming a citizen of the internet.
Current Favorite Quote
“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool” (Richard P. Feynman)
Connect with me on Twitter @mujiwrites.